Sir Walter DNA Certified Soft Buffalo Turf is born and bred under Australian conditions. Sir Walter is a PBR soft leaf buffalo grass ideal for domestic and commercial lawns throughout Australia.
- Shade Tolerant (need 3 hours full winter sun or 5 – 6 hours filtered sunlight)
- Drought tolerant, low watering requirements
- Low maintenance, less weeding and watering,
- Self- repairing, quick recovery from wear and damage
- Soft texture, ideal for young family and dogs
- Salt Tolerant, perfect for coastal areas or inland salinity regions
- Very good drought tolerance, chemical tolerance and fungus resistance
- Hold its colour in winter, full sun and shade
- 100% Australian- developed for our conditions
- Guaranteed Authenticity Certificate
Sir Walter DNA Certified is a true soft leaf Buffalo grass, which when mowed regularly and properly, fertilised etc, can produce a beautiful looking soft leaf Buffalo lawn. Sir Walter has a wide leaf blade which is characteristic of most other Buffalo grass types, and is a high quality soft leaf Buffalo grass.
The best quality characteristics for Sir Walter DNA Certified are its excellent winter colour when grown in either partial shade or full sun, excellent drought tolerance (during drought conditions), good wear and tear tolerance, and good thatch ratings.
As an overall quality rating, Sir Walter DNA Certified is one of the better soft leaf Buffalo grasses for sale in Australia today, and is an excellent choice for anyone seeking a new soft leaf buffalo lawn for their home.